improvisation + emergence
+ we help you ideate
how do you get people to think in new ways, access unexplored territory, generate creative ideas in the moment and on their feet, take risks needed to go beyond where they have gone before?
+ WE HELP YOU innovate
how do you get a group to work together effectively, tap into and harness the collective creativity between them to go in new directions, to trust one another enough to let go of what they think they already know in order to discover what they do not?
+ WE HELP YOU COMMUNICATE
how do you get individuals to communicate on a higher level, express themselves and their ideas with authentic confidence, listen to one another and clients without an agenda while being fully present, connected to what they're saying and how they're saying it?
+ WE help create emergence
how do you create the ideal conditions which allow for arising of something new, something that is beyond “the sum of its parts”? how do you foster group dynamics which support a fearless letting go of old ideals which catalyzes a form of creative intelligence to take hold?
“My department was a mix of people who’d been there for many years and a bunch of new hires. And they weren’t working together...at all. I was desperate to get them to get on the same page and work as a team...and no power point was going to do that.
After four sessions with Holly, we had created a new working culture between us and are truly a team now. It was fast and furious.”
- Nick, MTV Strategic Research
You can tell your employees why innovation is vital.
That storytelling is key to connecting and communicating.
That working together and supporting one another is the backbone of any successful team...and company.
You know that there could be deeper trust, stronger teamwork, more liberated & creative thinking.
But how can you foster that happening?
That’s where we come in. By using improvisational techniques rooted in effective communication skills, collective intelligence, adaptive processing, and spontaneous creativity we don’t only tell you how...
...we show you how.
And yes, it’s fun. But it has nothing to do with being funny.
Why this process is uniquely effective
EXPERIENTIAL. APPLIED. TAILORED. AND FUN.
- it’s experiential - no power point, no workbook. you get it because you do it.
- we go beyond merely improv training, we apply our techniques and technology directly to improving your business
- it's tailored to address the specific needs of your company.
- it happens to be enjoyable. as in fun. yes, fun. which is a key to the success of the training. letting lose, taking risks, not fearing mistakes, and enjoying the process enables the group to go further and experience the benefits with more impact.
…however have no fear, this work is not about “being funny”.
For the individuals
- confidence and ease speaking & sharing ideas without judgement
- strengthen the ability to think on one’s feet
- listen without an agenda
For the team
- the creative power of “yes, and..." - working in a context of agreement
- trust and camaraderie – building a stronger foundation & effective work culture
- tools for increasing and expanding collaboration & ideation