Enhancing Creativity, Ideation + Going Beyond the Box
Innovation is priceless to a company but can be difficult to develop and foster. There is a "perfect storm" required, conditions necessary to allow innovative thinking to occur and creativity to thrive. Improvisation holds within it the keys to create these conditions, as improv itself exists in that "perfect storm" and the skills needed to improvise are the very same used to excel in this arena.
In this session you will:
- learn the tenants of improvisation and how they access a state of "flow"
- acquire tools to use when your creative thinking gets blocked or bogged down in order to free it up again
- understand more clearly what challenges you to stay in the unknown in order to go "beyond the box"
- experience working together in a context of "YES, AND..." and how it releases new ideas, fosters bolder creativity, and explores ideas unreachable by an individual on their own
- practice breaking out of old patterns of thought using improvisational tools
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REQUEST A PROPOSAL, CONTACT US HERE