Why this process is uniquely effective
it’s experiential - no power point, no workbook. you get it because you do it.
we go beyond merely improv training, we apply our techniques and technology directly to improving your business
it's tailored to address the specific needs of your company.
it happens to be enjoyable. as in fun. yes, fun. which is a key to the success of the training. letting lose, taking risks, not fearing mistakes, and enjoying the process enables the group to go further and experience the benefits with more impact.
…however have no fear, this work is not about “being funny”.
For the individuals
- confidence and ease speaking & sharing ideas without judgement
- strengthen the ability to think on one’s feet
- listen without an agenda
For the team
- the creative power of “yes, and..." - working in a context of agreement
- trust and camaraderie – building a stronger foundation & effective work culture
- tools for increasing and expanding collaboration & ideation
- 1/2 day & full day training sessions
- a series for ongoing development
- sessions for individuals or teams of any size
- meeting and retreat facilitation
Developing Group Dynamics + Creative Collaboration
WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP SERIES
Unleashing Confidence, Innovation + Impact
THE POWER OF STORYTELLING
THRIVING IN AN UNSCRIPTED WORLD
Thinking on Your Feet + Utilizing the Power of "Yes, And..."
PUBLIC SPEAKING BOOSTER
Connecting with Your Audience + Tapping into Authentic Confidence
Enhancing Creativity, Ideation + Going Beyond the Box
DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS BOOSTER
Facilitating Successful Interactions + Effective Conflict Resolutions
we create sessions or longer series based on the specific needs and goals of your company
Holly is available to work with individuals or smaller groups in a Private Coaching capacity
MEETING + RETREAT FACILITATION
We help design a meeting or retreat and facilitate sessions to help generate better results more efficiently and effectively.
How do you get your team or company to change how they work together? How they see one another and themselves? Literally shift the values of a group in order to shift the environment and their behaviors? While it's not always obvious or easy, we have developed a program to catalyze a shift in your work's culture.